Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Self Talk

Confession: I talk to myself.  A lot.  I'm pretty sure if I were to replay my life, most of the times I am alone you'd think there should be someone there with me.  But, no.  All alone.  But I don't talk in that psycho sort of way, or at least I don't think so anyways.  What is that saying "It's the psycho people who don't think they're psycho..."  Well, now to the moment.  I was in the parking lot of Michael's getting out something that I needed to return out of my trunk.  This something ending up being scuffed up from living in my trunk for the past month.  I started examining it and happened to apparently be talking to myself because the next thing I know is this cute old Latino man says "Hello?!".  He had one of those "I'm being nice and talking to you because I think you're 'special'" look on his face.  I say hello back.  He says "Having a good day?"  "Yes."  "Having a good year?"  "Yes."  "Well, take care."  "You too."  The sweet man almost seemed worried for me.  I'm pretty sure he was more worried that I apparently had a car and a license and was driving in his city.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones