Friday, December 18, 2009

Choose the Right



Let me share this experience in the best words possible:

I was doing some small shopping at a nearby Super Target when I realized I needed to use the lady's restroom. So I headed in that direction. When I arrived, there were two doors. Me, being my "confident" self, went by instinct to the left (this instinct comes from all the bathrooms for the women being on the left at UVU, moving on...). Well, I quickly found that I had made the wrong choice. Standing in front of me was a row of, well, urinals. Might I add that these "things" were not empty of the male gender. I let out an "oh!" and turned quickly around and headed to the door on the right. lol. Turns out you really should choose the right. I guess I at least realized my mistake before actually using the bathroom. Ah, the moments that make life that much more interesting make it so worth it, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones